- Data: processing operations related to the processing of personal data carried out only and exclusively by Vittorio Pettinacci consist of the collection, storage, organization, processing and utilization of the same in accordance with the provisions of Law 675/1996 legislative Decree 196/03.
- Data storage: Personal data is stored at the headquarters of Vittorio Pettinacci in via Tevere 19, Orvieto (TR).
- Intended purposes of data: The processing of personal data is carried out for the purposes of classification of correspondence and also for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials closely related to the services provided by Pettinacci Vittorio
- Nature of the data being treated: The data used by Pettinacci Vittorio include: name; address and other identifiers such as personal phone numbers, fax numbers or e-mail.
- Data-processing methods: The method of treatment of data is particular to each application. Collection: it is carried out by Pettinacci Vittorio lawfully and fairly through through the website in special forms (form) in which data is requested to enable it to contact you. In the event that the user contacts the company, it can keep a record of that correspondence or communication. The company can record information deductible from the communication medium to contact the same, or to access services; such information may include the e-mail address, including country domain, the language selected to view the pages, the browser type, the e-mail address of the sender in the e-mail messages sent, the sender address written on the envelope or the fax number that appears on the fax machine, or the phone number of the device from which the call was made. Processing: the organization of data is done through a computer in a database, strictly confidential and not available to any other person except the controller or personnel director. Communication: data so processed will not be communicated, given or sold to third parties without the express consent of the person concerned and in any case it is not the intention of Pettinacci Vittorio to sell information to third parties.
- Controller: Pettinacci Vittorio is the only controller that can be contacted by e-mail email@example.com for any clarification in relation to data held by Pettinacci Vittorio pertaining to your person.
- Data- protection The data collected are only accessible by the controller or delegated personnel and suitable preventive security measures have been taken taken in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, the risks of unauthorized access or treatment or inconsistent with the purposes of collection.
- Consent: treatment as per article 23 will be admitted only with the consent of those concerned except for cases cases expressed by article 12, letter f), for information relating to the conduct of economic activities also collected for the purposes specified in Article 13, paragraph 1, letter e) related to commercial information or sending advertising materials.
- Rights of the customer: As per Art.13, those concerned can exercise their rights at any time deemed appropriate by contacting the controller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every time customers are sent e-mail advertising information concerning activities by Pettinacci Vittorio they will always be notified of the right to be removed from the company database and therefore suspending the sending of information of this type. If you receive a notice from Pettinacci Vittorio and this communication does not contain instructions on how to opt out of receiving similar messages in the future, and you want their names will be removed from the distribution list, follow the following instructions: If the communication was sent via e-mail, forward it via email to email@example.com requesting that the name be deleted from the database.
With this document, pursuant to articles. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 1962003 (“Privacy Code”), and pursuant to the provisions of the General measure of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, Pettinacci Vittorio, data controller, gives users of the site www. trasportoacqua-orvieto.it www.trasportoacqua.eu some information about the cookies used.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when it accesses to a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the website visited) to your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, etc.) And stored on the computer of this last. You are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user could also receive on his terminal cookies of different sites (“third party” cookies), set directly from managers of such websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Types of cookies used by this site
Cookie of the Holder
The site www.rendercad.it.it uses only technical and third-party cookies, for which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Code privacy and Authority Provision of 8 May 2014, consent is not required from the person concerned.
More precisely, the site uses:
COOKIE TYPE DESCRIPTION
_ga Technical Google Analytics cookie
_gat Technical Google Analytics cookie
– Cookie technicians necessary for navigation by the user, listed below in detail:
The treatment is done with automated tools from the Holder. Disclosure or communication of data is not carried out.
Except for cookies strictly necessary for the normal navigation, the provision of data it is left up to the person browsing the site after having read the information contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services of third parties involving the installation of cookies.
Applicants may then avoid the installation of cookies while keeping the banner (refraining from then closing it by clicking the “I accept and I close”), as well as through the special features available on your browser.
In addition to what is indicated in this document, users can manage their preferences for cookies directly from within their browser and prevent – for example – third party cookie installation. Through your browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie with the consent to the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that disabling all Cookies, the operation of this site may be broken.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. You can get specific instructions through the link below.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
– Disabling third party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available directly from the third party company as indicated at the links listed in the “third-party cookies”
– For information about the cookies stored on your terminal on and off individually, please see the link: